| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 125.8mm (5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:41.
Weather Trend Graph for October in Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 696.9 kms (433.1 miles) WNW
- Miches, Dominican Republic - 664.6 kms (413 miles) WNW
- Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic - 681.8 kms (423.7 miles) W
- El Seybo, Dominican Republic - 657.8 kms (408.8 miles) W
- Higuey, Dominican Republic - 622.4 kms (386.7 miles) W
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) W
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 336.9 kms (209.4 miles) W
- San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic - 617.4 kms (383.7 miles) W
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) W
- La Romana, Dominican Republic - 651.9 kms (405.1 miles) W
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 31.6 kms (19.6 miles) WNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) W